Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Birthday, or How I Spent the Night with Some Foreigners and A Batshit Crazy Russian Bitch - PART II


And now, the continuation... (By the way, everyone is getting hammered at my office again. This isn't anything new, but still, these people do this everytime they release a book. They are a PUBLISHING company, so do the math. Rampant fucking alcoholism is all I'm saying).


So Katya, (my friend, not Joe's girlfriend) and I went to Joe's birthday party together.

Now I think that it's important to note here that after the intial attack from me, and invite from Joe, all communication regarding the party was done through British Tim via text messaging. I just figured that it was done this way for propriety's sake because Joe's a taken man and Tim must be available.

We get to the party, and it's Tim, Joe, and an assload of Russian girls. So naturally I speak with the Russian girls in Russian. One of them introduces herself as Irra and then says something along the lines of "I live here. With Tim." "Ok" I think, "so this must be Tim's girlfriend. No problem." Since Tim is also taken, and I didn't want to step on any toes, I proceeded to devote the same amount of conversational attention to Joe and Tim. Later a few more men showed up, also foreign, and I talked to them approximately the same amount. Katya seemed to do the same thing. The other ladies at the party, for the most part were all Irra's friends.

At some point, while talking to Tim about what the hell exactly was up with Wales (i.e. is it a country? Is it part of England? What's up with that place?), Tim goes to show it to me on the map, when I hear his girlfriend's bitchy voice yell out "So, you're going to bed this chick tonight?" Tim responds with something along the lines of "stop it Irrina, be quiet." What the fuck???!!! First of all, how is this normal? This bitch just basically implied that I'm some sort of whore, but more than that, how insecure is she in her position as his girlfriend? And furthermore, what the hell kind of relationship do these two people have, and why am I suddenly involved in it? Let this be a lesson to all the girls out there. This is apparently very common for Russian women. They have absolutely no problem with insulting other women while in the process of sorting their feelings out with dudes.

But, I decided to let that go since I was a guest there and all. I figured that it was an isolated incident. Later, there was pizza (I only mention this because I promised to in the previous post) and an assload of drinking done by all. At some point, this Spaniard showed up, and Tim's cunt girlfriend took off with him and her coven of equally bitchy friends to some club. Me, Katya, Joe's Katya, Tim, and Joe, took off later to go out on the town. Katya later told me about other incidents of bitchery from that whole crew that I didn't even get to witness.

At some point while we were out, Tim mentioned something about Irra, his ex-girlfriend. Wait a minute now. What? Ex-girlfriend? Things slowly began to make sense. I told Tim that his so-called ex led me to believe that she was quite current. This sent the poor Brit on a, and I shit you not, 45 minute tirade about how she's a batshit crazy bitch and tells any woman that he goes anywhere near that they are together and have a daughter named Charlotte. I thought that was rather clever of her. She gave their imaginary lovechild a British name. The revelation that Irra has scared off another potential lay with her crazy, put Tim in a foul mood for the rest of the evening, and he proceeded to drink himself blind. (By the way, I should explain here that Tim owns a Hostel, and that half of the crew, including Irra, live there in seperate rooms).


Later that night, we ended up in another bar (we went to about 10 of them I think altogether), and Batshit Crazy was there. And drunk. And crying. And trying to get British Tim to take her home. He flat out refused, and after she left, tried to pick a fight with two Russian dudes by attempting to sit on one of their laps. "Dude's gone native" is all I could think. I somehow managed to talk them in to letting him sit down for a few minutes, instead of breaking his nose.


Eventually, it was just down to me, Katya, and Tim. Tim by the way was sort of blindly firing game in any direction that he thought was worth it. Meaning, he tried to warm up to me, Katya, and another chick all at the same time. I really don't blame him, given Batshit Crazy's magic cockblocking abilities. Anyway, Tim suggested that we all go back to his place for a nightcap. I agreed purely out of interest regarding Irra. I just kind of wanted to see what would happen if I went there. It was already 5:30 a.m.


When we showed up, Irra was trying to beat the crap out of one of her own bitchy friends. Joe had to get between them and break it up. "This may not end well" thought I while trying to figure out if I could take her. She was meaner, but I was more sober. After everything quieted down, Katya and I were sitting in the kitchen drinking tea (Tim was leaning against something and trying not to fall down) and I hear another golden nugget from Irra's camp. "So Tim, you've brought these two broads home, and I guess now you just need to see which one will do you, and take her to bed with you." Wow. Just, wow. She just implied that I'm a whore, again! And she did it in this hit and run sort of way where she said it on her way to a room with a lock on the door. So I didn't even get the chance to respond to that shit. Katya and I just sort of gave each other this "what the fuck?" look.

Later, this very same Irra comes out, and while I'm engaged in a very lively conversation with JOE (not Tim), politely asks us to leave because it's late and everyone is going to sleep. Mind you, there were at least three roommates from that place that were still up and involved in drinking and conversation. At this point, I took my Alphaest stance, looked her straight in the eyes, and very politely said "Naturally I understand. It is late, and we've got to get going anyway. I'm just going to finish my tea, have a smoke, and then we'll get going." I then proceeded to stay for another hour without another peep out of this bitch. So there. And that's how the evening ended.


I just wanted everyone to be aware that these kind of women exist here in troves. We've even all met one or two of them back in New York. They'll basically claw, chew, and bite their way through an army of women to get to a foreigner's cock. Irra's what one might call provincial peasant trash. Which is why she wasn't even really worth a proper response. It would have been equivalent to getting into a fight with a ghetto bitch that's pissed because you looked at her baby daddy.


All of the above made my birthday interesting and super fun. So thanks Irra, you cunt!

No comments: