Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm taking a damn vacation people!!!!

Dear friends,

Plusha is on winter vacation. That means vacation from everything, including this blog. Is that asking for too much? I'll be back with lots of exciting posts regarding just exactly how I spent my New Years Eve, and the rest of my vacation, and all about my new apartment (with pictures), just as soon as my vacation is over. On the 10th of January. Please check back then. Seriously you guys, there won't be any new posts until the 10th because my life is all in upheaval what with moving and doing nothing all day. I'm not breaking up with you. I still want you. I just need a little time and space to get my head on straight.
So, I'm going to go into my corner, and you all go into yours, but be sure to check back here on the 10th.
I'll really miss you by then.

Luv ya... :)

2 comments:

Anonim said...

oh, no! how am I going to occupy myself until the 10th? holding my breath until then... :-))

Plusha said...

Aw, that was totally not directed at you. I really was already writing the post when we chatted on gmail.I just figured I'd been out of commission for too long and should let people know why. :)