Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Medication Fiasco Dealt With Done and Over


Ok, dear friends,
I'm done dealing with the whole medication fiasco. I don't want to talk or think about it anymore. I'm in Russia after all, and there are more interesting things to be had and seen in this country. Only addition might be that I'm going for a bit of a test at a hospital this afternoon, and if it ends up being interesting or weird, I'll be sure to describe it here after wards. But I wanted to thank everyone for their concern for my well being and health and all that.
It's important to have good friends who will offer to mail you your medication from another country, even though it's totally illegal to do so. So thanks! Friends!
Check back here for a return to normalcy in the coming days.

No comments: