Monday, February 23, 2009

Horrible Pictures with My Horrible Camera


Ok, I'm sorry you guys because I'm completely too drained to actually write anything. I just spent the entire weekend in bed with a man who is seven years my junior and I'm tuckered out. So while I'm learning the intricacies of Russian dating, here are some pictures for your entertainment. They are as usual of completely suckass quality, but I think that everyone should be used to that by now. So anyway, enjoy.
These are just to prove that I do go places and see stuff and know people and shit. I'm not just sitting at home watching the L Word non stop.

Also, about how these pics look, is approximately what my life here feels like. Blurry and confusing and full of warm red. But I think that's life in Russia in general. Some of these people are friends, some are relations, some are acquaintances. And I did see some art. So there is some level of intellectual enlightenment going on somewhere in between all the bar-hopping and work.


No comments: