Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Experimenting with Russian Ya'll.

I actually wrote this when I was still back in the States. It's a poem in Russian. That's right. I can barely write in the language so I decided to try my hand at poetry. So, em, those of you that don't read Russian, read no further. Sorry. I still love you though. Oh, and those of you that do read the language of the Bear, I know there's a line in there from the Pixies. Imitation is the highest form of flattery ya'll.

Also, I somehow managed to come up with this word combo for men in Russian:

Мужчины! Это тайна, обернутая в загадке, задушенной в умственно отсталом.

So here's the poem:

Старомоддия

Ох, это старо как кожа
Руки
Красные пятна, признаки греха
Проживание слишком хорошо
но где была забава в крике?
От любви прибывает мучительная смерть невинности
Она имеет бедра как Красная шапочка
но упала на ее лицо в тех ботинках на высоких каблуках.

Государство Осуществления
Государство Истощения
Граф Допамина и Наркотика
Навсегда преступник, вечно обвиняемый.

Волки все вокруг
потеряя шерсть овец
Показывают клыки
Зубы, которые хотят почву и хотят Море

Ах, любовь


Und here's another short one:

дорогую жемчужину в море нашла
отбросила штучку и дальше пошла
как будто она мне совсем не нужна
подумав " Зачем мне жемчужина одна?"

ведь еслиб было много
то можно продать,
а так, одинокая, не отдать, не понять.

Но встретила смерть домой по пути
И смерть мне сказала "ну где? Покажи."

4 comments:

Anonim said...

how's it going? haven't seen any updates in almost a month...

Plusha said...

I've just been really busy lately, and also trying to decide whether to write about some stuff or not. All the stuff that's been going on lately has been on the personal front, so I'm not sure that it's appropriate to write about it here. But I promise I'll post something soon.

LO said...

Of course it is appropriate to write personal stuff here. I haven't been to your blog for a while and what do I find here? A joke that perfectly summarizes the plot of Inglourious Basterds. Give us something personal.

Plusha said...

Alright, something personal coming right up. I'll post tomorrow. Just got back from the America full of new insight.
Shit, I really have to see that movie.