Monday, June 22, 2009

Concert with Crazy and Joke Y'all!

So I had a fun concert with Crazy last Thursday night. Although, truth be told, I forgot to eat that day, and two pints of beer later that's all she wrote as they say. My memories of the show are, ahem, a bit skewered. These are just some pics from the concert.
Also, Here's a joke that I heard here recently, not sure if the translation works. Let me know:

On a cold dark winter night in Poland, in 1941, a tiny skinny girl in a torn coat with a yellow star sown on the sleeve is walking down the street.
A stately German officer in a great overcoat is walking directly towards her. As he approaches her, he looks her over and says
"Liitle gerl, you must be a jew."
The little girl looks up at him with her big brown eyes and says
"No motherfucker, I'm a Texas Ranger!"






2 comments:

Tennille said...

Especially love the seat switching on the last 2 photos ;-)

Looked like you were having fun- very nice! xo

Plusha said...

Yeah, it was fun. I gotta post some new stuff on here. But most of the things that have been happening have been on a personal front, so maybe a bit too personal to post here.