Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gogol's Birthday and Spring is Here (But not reaaally)


So yesterday was Nikolai Gogol's 200th Birthday. Good on him. Damn that niggah is old. And also born on April Fools Day. That's something.
I went to some sort of celebration which was a bit boring (I'm back on the wagon, remember?). But there was decent food and a few people showed up in costumes. Those few people consisted of me and my moms. You know that feeling when some ass invites you to a costume party, but then neglects to tell all the other guests that it's a costume party, and then you're the only idiot that shows up in a costume? Yeah, it was like that, but Russian.

So here's my moms in a costume.

Here's Dr. Zukov. Remember him? The man who experimented on my brain, and then gave me some antibiotics that first made my hands itch a lot, and then I had to spend the last two weeks PEELING ALL OF THE SKIN OFF OF MY PALMS. I don't care. I still love this chel because he's a kind-hearted, if somewhat misguided pussycat who treats me and prescribes me medication for free. Also, it was his party if you all get my meaning. Luv ya Dr. Zukov.



In other news, Spring is here at last! Ya'll know what that means. It's 30 whole fucking degrees instead of 10 now. Yay Spring!

And here's what it looks like.


Anygogol, here's me at the fantabulous (sarcasm) celebration. Happy Birthday Comrade Gogol!


5 comments:

Nadya said...

I love the picture of the Doctor!
Is that a real beard?

Plusha said...

Why yes it is real beard. And it's onion shaped.

Nadya said...

Onion Shaped??? interesting..

Nadya said...

You know, it is actually a lot of fun trying to read the "word Verification" thingies here..

Plusha said...

It is onion shaped, and word verifications have always freaked me out a little bit. The seemingly randomly generated words are so freaking weird sometimes.